1. When booking online you are requesting a date and time, the appointment will not be confirmed until I have checked it and sent you a confirmation e-mail.
2. No payment is taken at the time of booking.
Cancelling / Rescheduling
1. If you need to cancel your appointment for whatever reason please let me know as soon as possible, preferably at least 24 hours in advance.
2. If I need to cancel your appointment please understand that it is only because I absolutely had to. To date I have never needed to cancel for any reason.
3. If a cancellation is unavoidable then we can reschedule the appointment for the next date that suits us both.
1. I always aim to service your bike at the exact time you have requested but if I am delayed for whatever reason I will contact you as soon as possible.
2. Servicing is weather dependent, if the weather is particularly bad then I will not be able to work outside. If you are unable to provide an indoor or undercover area for me to work then we will need to reschedule.
3. All work is guaranteed for 1 month, if your bike exhibits any problems related to the work I have done then I will endeavour to fix it at no extra cost.
4. All new parts and accessories are charged extra.
5. All parts and accessories are covered by manufacturer warranties.
1. Payment is due on completion of any work.
2. I accept cash, card and MobilePay.
3. All prices include 24% VAT.
1. The free safety check does not include any servicing other than an oiled chain and tyres filled with air.
2. The completed safety check does not guarantee that all problems with your bike will be found, it cannot replace a service package.
2. This website is fully secure, when you enter any information you can be sure that it is safe, look for the ‘lock’ icon in the address bar.
3. None of your personal information will be passed on to any third parties.
4. Your information may be used to send you further communications in the future, you can unsubscribe at any time.